My photo
There once was a boy who fell in love with a girl. They were married in a beautiful castle. They have been blessed with two beautiful princesses, and this is their fairytale...

6.03.2010

Fragile Mom

Elena likes to rub lotion on my arms when I'm reading or on the computer. Well, today she came in and wanted to put lotion on me, so I helpled put some in her hands and away she went... a few seconds later I noticed she had paused and had a worried look on her face...this is how the next few seconds went:
E: "Uh, Mom?"
M: " What's wrong?"
E: "I think there's a crack in your arm"
I look down and it was just a long hair that she had rubbed over with lotion so it looked like it was part of my arm. I pulled it off and she laughed. I'm glad she knows I'm not starting to fall apart. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Kara! Your blog is adorable, and I'm so glad you found mine! Your little girls are sooo cute! Girls are so much fun aren't they? I'm glad to see you're doing good and am excited to follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete