My photo
There once was a boy who fell in love with a girl. They were married in a beautiful castle. They have been blessed with two beautiful princesses, and this is their fairytale...

9.29.2010

First Word

Chanel decided to suprises us on Sunday by just blurting out her first word...which of course was DADA!!! We had all taken a nap (to recover from the weekends wedding bliss) and when we woke up, I took Chanel to lay next to Austin on the couch, where she then said "Dadadada, Dada". We were so excited, and of course, I had to get a picture!
Since then she has added a few words like "Boo" and "La La". And she likes to whisper "Dada" sometimes, too:) Okay, time can slow down now, she's getting big way too fast!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Graham says Dada, but has no idea what it means so I told Brandon it didn't count. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so big! I miss her. I am glad Emmett's first word was mama, even though he loves Josh more. ahah. Give Chanel and Elena kisses for us.

    ReplyDelete