My photo
There once was a boy who fell in love with a girl. They were married in a beautiful castle. They have been blessed with two beautiful princesses, and this is their fairytale...

10.26.2010

I Love...

I've been thinking alot lately about how blessed I am and some of the things that I love in my life right now...

~A beautiful sunset.
~When I can hear the girls giggling at each other in the next room.
~Laughing for an hour when Austin makes up his own lyrics to a song.
~The excitement of starting a new DIY project and the relief of finally finishing it.
~Getting cozy during a thunderstorm.
~When my children discover something new, seeing their faces and experiencing it with them.
~The change of the seasons and decorating the house with the girls for each upcoming holiday.
~Creative craft ideas that come to me and actually turn out cute!
~ The sound of the ocean and the feeling of sand in my feet on a much needed getaway.
~The look Austin gives me when he knows exactly what I'm thinking...at any given moment.
~All of our "inside jokes" and never forgetting a single one.
~The feeling of how truly blessed I am.
What do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment