My photo
There once was a boy who fell in love with a girl. They were married in a beautiful castle. They have been blessed with two beautiful princesses, and this is their fairytale...

6.04.2012

These Little Ladies

These girls keep me so busy and complete my life. Chanel doesn't get me to herself much anymore since we usually have a small handful of extra kids at our house lately. Especially now that Bug is out of school, we don't get out one-on-one time. However, we take advantage of the time we do get together. She was being so cheesy the other day, I had to snap some pics of her sassy-ness.


 This girl is getting so big, but WAY TO FAST!!!! She had a tooth that was loose for a long time, finally, while we were out to dinner one weekend, she bit into something and that was it...it either had to come out, or she would starve to death. So I tried to work magic on it like my grandma used to but couldn't get the string trick to work so I counted to three, gave it a quick yank, and it was out!

Elena was so relieved to have it out and couldn't wait for the Tooth Fairy to come! Of course, Chanel was there for every second of it cheering her on...

...she even wanted one of her teeth pulled, haha!!!

The Tooth Fairy brought Elena a gold dollar! She was so excited:)

 My silly little ladies :o)

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe how much Chanel looks like Elena!! They are both adorable!!

    ReplyDelete