My photo
There once was a boy who fell in love with a girl. They were married in a beautiful castle. They have been blessed with two beautiful princesses, and this is their fairytale...

4.12.2009

Happy Easter!




Elena woke up this morning not even remembering that the Easter Bunny had come. Then we told her to look for her basket and she was so excited. When I told her I wanted to get some pictures of her with her basket, the only thing she could think about was posing for the camera and not about what treats she recieved. Needless to say that as the day went on she eventually dug to the bottom to check out every piece.

5 comments:

  1. She is getting so big I can't believe it.... She is so cute. Hope you had a wonderful easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kara!! How are you?? I haven't seen or talked to you in forever!! I'm so glad you decided to make a blog! Your little girl is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kara, I didn't know you had a blog!!! How are you? Your little girl is so cute and she's getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! She is so adorable. We really do miss you guys. Her school picture is the cutest thing ever. She looks so old and mature. hehe. Give her kisses for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara, Thanks for letting me know about your blog. It will be fun to keep in touch and watch each others families grow. How old is Elena? She is darling. (Just like her mom!) I feel like it has been too long since I have seen cousins and their families. Congrats on Austin finishing up at the U. That is a big accomplishment - for both of you!

    ReplyDelete