My photo
There once was a boy who fell in love with a girl. They were married in a beautiful castle. They have been blessed with two beautiful princesses, and this is their fairytale...

4.29.2009

U of U Design Day

Today Austin's Senior Design group displayed their design of the Adaptive Snowboard during Desing Day at the Union. They had to give a presentation on their project and recieved an A+! It was great to be able to see all the different ideas and designs from other groups...It's definatley the Engineers of this world that keep it on its axis cause there were some amazing products! Some pretty crazy and some quite practical. Austin's team recieved several offers from potential customers who hope to see their product on the market soon. They had a great video demonstration (shown below) of the snowboard and rider boarding the chairlift without any problems and carving down the slope with ease...Great job guys! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of this eventful day cause I can't find my camera ANYWHERE!!!!(Thanks for the jinx, Aubrey!!)
Hopefully I can retrieve it in the near future:o)

1 comment:

  1. HA HA I'm sorry to hear about your camera. I still can't find mine, I seriously think it's gone forever!!! I'm just going to have to buy a new one. Then watch as soon as I get a new one I'll fine it!!! Good luck! I hope you find it soon.

    ReplyDelete