My photo
There once was a boy who fell in love with a girl. They were married in a beautiful castle. They have been blessed with two beautiful princesses, and this is their fairytale...

6.09.2009

-Air Show 2009-

About three years ago we went to the Hill AFB Air Show. It was my first airshow and Austin was excited to take me since he had been to several at Miramar and LOVE them. I had so much fun and was looking forward to the next show in two years, however, it ended up being three years before they hosted another show. So this past weekend had been planned, i guess you could say, years in advance. It was so fun cause this time Elena was older and was excited to see the jets even though she would scream every time a loud one would fly by. She was such a trooper since we were there literally ALL day and she kept getting sunscreen in her eyes. All in all I think she had fun. They had all different types of planes/jets and some stunt performances. My favorite part (it seems to be everyone's favorite part, you'll see why in the video clip) is the stunts of the Thunderbird show, which they save for the very end, of course! It's the highlight of the day and was so fun to watch. They were really loud so Elena pretty much threw a fit til the end but we did the best we could to keep ear plugs in her 'lil ears.

Anyway, here are some pics and a clip of the awesome show! Enjoy:o)

Silly Bug


Mike and Austin


I thought this was a pretty good one myself:)


Elena was wiped out half way through the day

Mom and Nat gettin' a tan

Dallen loved every minute





Check this out!!!


1 comment:

  1. I wish we could have gone with you guys! It looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete