My photo
There once was a boy who fell in love with a girl. They were married in a beautiful castle. They have been blessed with two beautiful princesses, and this is their fairytale...

6.02.2009

-Lake Tahoe-

Work, school, work, school, work, work, school, work...This is what our life has been like lately, so Austin and I decided to take a much needed holiday to Lake Tahoe. Neither of us have been before so we were stoked to go! We left Elena with my parents and headed out early Thursday morning(5/28). A long 8 hours later we checked in to the hotel in South Lake Tahoe.






Our weekend was filled with walks on the beach, kayaking, rollerblading, parasailing, shopping, an exciting dinner/dance cruise on the Tahoe Queen (a river boat brought up from the Mississippi), and endless sleeping in. It was great!!! The only downfall was that just before we got there I got this HUGE cold sore that was a total bumer for all the pictures:( We had a blast but couldn't wait to get back to be with our little bug:o) Here are just a few of the hundreds of pics taken over the weekend




6 comments:

  1. How fun!!! Looking at your pictures makes me want to go so bad.. or at least somewhere with Tim. I bet it was so nice to get away, and spend some time with just you and Austin, you don't get that much once you have kids!! Way cute pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome that you were able to go there on a vacation. You both deserve to get away and relax. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your hubby are so cute! I love all of your pictures it looks like yall had such a great time!! I love being able to see what you are up to! Hopefully we will get to see yall soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you guys had a fun trip. Isn't it nice to get away just the two of you for a bit. Me and Matt just did the same thing only it was just a day.
    That is so fun that you teach preschool. I had my own little preschool when we lived in Logan and I miss it. I love that age. They are so cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited you guys had fun!! It's much deserved. You will have to tell me all about it when you get time. Luv ya tons.

    ReplyDelete