My photo
There once was a boy who fell in love with a girl. They were married in a beautiful castle. They have been blessed with two beautiful princesses, and this is their fairytale...

1.16.2012

Daley Christmas Party 2011

We're always so excited for the Daley Christmas party, and especially this year since EVERYONE was going to be there. We spent the entire day together, eating, crafting, partying, eating, giving, going crazy, oh did I mention we ate really good food? My parents always now how to serve the best holiday comfort food. This year my dad made his special carmel potatoes and pickled cabbage. It's a traditional Danish dish from when he served his mission. I love it so much , Aus and I served it for our wedding dinner. I didn't get pictures cause I was too busy eating! When it was finally time to open presents, the kids about went crazy trying to wait patiently.


Rusty, Dallen, and Charity. Elena and Randy in the back, and only half of Ruger's face. Sorry dude...


Dad, Aus, Myself, and the newly engaged Andrea and Daric.

Natalie & Seth, Josh & Jess, and all the grandkids, minus Chanel since she was sleeping, and half of Dallen's face, ahem...Sorry dude.




Mom, Des, and Ryan



Elena and her jewelery making kit. Chanel had FINALLY fallen asleep for a nap so she wasn't present to open presents but she got a baby doll that she LOVED!



I love it when we all can get together. It really doesn't happen that often but it's always crazy and wonderful when it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment