My photo
There once was a boy who fell in love with a girl. They were married in a beautiful castle. They have been blessed with two beautiful princesses, and this is their fairytale...

3.27.2012

Catching up: Elena's 6th Birthday!

Wow- this whole blogging thing has really been on the back burner...Back in January my beautiful bug turned 6! She woke up that morning to a room full of balloons, then that night we had cake and ice cream with presents! That weekend we had a family party for her at Classic. It was so fun to rollerskate/blade that even most of the adults did it too:) Elena chose a song for her party group to skate to, her choice was "Good Life" by OneRepublic, it's pretty much been our family theme lately. We have jam sessions all the time where we turn the song up early in the morning while we're all still in our pj's and just dance like crazy...good times, I mean Good Life! Haha:)
Even C got out in her own skates to see what the fuss was about, but eventually chose to ride around in her stroller, then puckered out:)


The birthday girl got to spin the prize wheel and stand in the money blast machine. It really was a great day!

It was great having everyone there. All those who had been skating created a train, Chanel led us with Natalie pushing her and pretty much pulling the rest of us along.
We are so grateful to have Elena in our family. She truly blesses our lives everyday and is a constant reminder to me to always try to become better than I am. I love how gentle she is in everything and with everyone in her life. Friends and family mean a lot to her. Bug, you'll always be our little gem, keeping us in line and making every minute of my life even better and full of meaning and purpose. I love you so much!
Mom

1 comment:

  1. I adore that girl! I love what you wrote about "good life" so cute! You're are great Mom!

    ReplyDelete