My photo
There once was a boy who fell in love with a girl. They were married in a beautiful castle. They have been blessed with two beautiful princesses, and this is their fairytale...

5.20.2009

Enlisted

We are all enlisted til the conflict is o'er...Okay I'll stop:) So Austin wanted his hair cut really short since the weather was finally getting warmer, so I agreed to cut it shorter than normal. While I was getting things ready, Austin decided to get started. He put on what he thought was the 3/4 clip when really it was 3/8...Yeah I was shocked by how much hair fell to the floor! So needless to say I had to take the sides extremely short so that it wasn't all the same length(I hate that look!) Anyway we decided to take pics of his new do since he looks like he just joined the Army...Needless to say it's going to be a while til we can get our family pictures done:o) Happy are we, Happy are we!!!

6 comments:

  1. Chris is laughing right now. Its a good look Austin no worries!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on Lindsay's blog. It's been so long since I've seen you. Your little girl is so cute.
    My blog is privet but if you will send me your email I will invite you. tonya30matt@yahoo.com

    Tonya(Anderson)Syme

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha that is funny. Hey be all that you can be Austin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoot I just realized that is what they say in the national guard not the army. Oh well I thought it was funn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kara how are you doing? I hope all is well I cant belive how big Elena is getting she is such a doll. SO where are you living now?

    ReplyDelete