My photo
There once was a boy who fell in love with a girl. They were married in a beautiful castle. They have been blessed with two beautiful princesses, and this is their fairytale...

5.10.2009

Mother's Day

We had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend that we were able to enjoy once the graduation festivities were over. Austin's parents were staying with us so we took them out for brunch at Mimi's Cafe. Then we drove around Salt Lake City showing them the different sites. It was a nice relaxing day. I want to thank not only my own wonderful mother but all the great women who have influenced my life greatly. Thank you for showing me how to be a great wife and mother. It's the best job in the world and it takes everything I have to do it right but I wouldn't change it for anything. Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment