My photo
There once was a boy who fell in love with a girl. They were married in a beautiful castle. They have been blessed with two beautiful princesses, and this is their fairytale...

3.02.2011

Chanel's First Birthday: {I am 1} Photos

I CANNOT BELIEVE MY BABY IS GOING TO BE 1 YEAR OLD TOMORROW!!!
Honestly where has the time gone?!? She is growing into such a fun-loving, beautiful little girl
and her personality is coming our more and more every day. She loves to play hide-n-seek, dancing, and doing anything with Elena. She tries to talk, can wave bye-bye, and is starting to walk all over the place.

She just had her 1 year old pictures taken by our AWESOME neighbor, Kandis.
I think they turned out soooo cute!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it has been a year!! Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!

    ReplyDelete