My photo
There once was a boy who fell in love with a girl. They were married in a beautiful castle. They have been blessed with two beautiful princesses, and this is their fairytale...

3.28.2011

Road Trip Across the Country!

I recently had the opportunity to help my SIL Jillian move back to Florida, and since I didn't want her to have to drive across the country by herself, I offered to go with. It was SO MUCH FUN!!! 3 whole days of nothing but girl talk and being kid-free (on my part anyway) was way better than I could've imagined. I don't have any pictures of the actual road trip because I kept forgetting:/ But I have pictures of the cool sight-seeing we did once we got there! One place I'll never forget is a resturant we stopped at in Louisiana called PreJeans's. They are known for their crawfish and since I'd never had crawfish before, I definately had to try some...It was AMAZING! I'm craving it right now:) Once we got to FL we unpacked a bit then went to St. Augustine, toured downtown, went to the beach, and got some much needed sun! This is the old army fort in the oldest city in the nation, with cute little Emmett, of course!


I love this picture with the boats and the awesome lighthouse in the backround.
This is the White Lion Bridge they just re-built and I'm glad I got to see it!


Me and Jillian in front of the white lions.

Thanks for all the fun and the much needed getaway...Love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun...even more glad you are back. Yeah I am a little selfish, what can I say!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't have done it without you! I had so much fun too. We need to do another girl tip. Love you!! (We just got internet today so I am trying to catch up)

    ReplyDelete